Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Post 1: -23 Days till take-off.

As you probably know, I am one of the few magically inclined individuals who has been accepted into the Disney College Program, for the Spring Advantage 2012 semester. (Spring Advantage means that I'm there in the beginning of the year, for 6 monts instead of 3. Winning!) My check-in date is February 6th, (which happens to be my Grandma's birthday), and my check-out date is August 10th. As it stands right now, I'm going to be trying for at least another semester before trying to move in down in Florida. I'm so excited to be able to do this!!

I am going to be making this blog to document my time down in the Program...my goal is to use it to keep all of my friends and family in PA updated, and also keep some documentation for myself for 9283477246 years from now when I want to look back. I hope to post daily.

Thanks much to all of you who will be following me! If you are interested in the Disney College program, feel free to ask me any questions you have and I will do my best to get them answered for you or direct you in the right place. Feel free to 'like' the facebook page of the Disney College Program, found at http://www.facebook.com/#!/DisneyCollegeProgram.

No comments:

Post a Comment